Look no further than S&H Express and its affiliated companies for complete truckload and LTL transportation and logistics services, including brokerage, jockey, warehousing, reefer and dry van trailer rentals, and CDL driver training and testing.
Founded in 1992 and headquartered in York, Pennsylvania, S&H Express is a leader in transportation and logistics services throughout the Northeastern and mid-Atlantic United States. S&H Express, S&H Transport, Granite Transportation, Shelly Rentals, Landis Express, Landis Transportation, S&H Bulk Transport, and Shelly Truck Driving School work together to provide reliable transportation services that exceed our customers’ expectations.
All divisions work in tandem to:
- deliver regional- and long-haul truckload, LTL, bulk, refrigerated, and dry-van carrier services including regular and as-needed service of specific lanes throughout the United States,
- provide full-service transportation logistics under a 48-state operating authority, Canada and Mexico, and
- train safety-conscious, efficient drivers for the trucking industry.
Our 375 employees and drivers support the transportation, logistics, storage, and distribution needs of the growing pharmaceutical, healthcare, raw materials, food/beverage, retail, produce, paper and print materials industries throughout the Northeastern, mid-Atlantic, and Southeastern United States.
- S&H Express, our flagship company, provides transportation and logistics services throughout the Northeastern, mid-Atlantic, and Southeastern United States.
- S&H Transport delivers comprehensive logistics support for industries throughout 48 states, Canada, and Mexico.
- Granite Transportation meets the carrier needs of manufacturing, raw materials, food/beverage, paper, printed materials, and container product industries.
- Landis Transportation provides logistics support, ample carriers, and sourced equipment at fair rates in order to broaden service to our customers.
- Shelly Rentals offers reefer rentals, and 48’ and 53’ shuttle and dry van trailer rentals.
- S&H Bulk Transport (formerly Cassidy Transportation and Carroll Gross Transportation) dispatched from Manchester, MD, offers bulk tanker and flatbed trucking.
- Landis Express provides truckload and LTL service throughout the United States, and warehouse storage facilities in Reading, Pennsylvania.
- Shelly Truck Driving School, the only certified truck-driving school in Pennsylvania that is owned and operated by a private trucking company, trains women and men who wish to obtain a Class A, CDL license or who seek refresher courses. The school recently added the TransMaster Plus driving simulator to its curriculum, and is approved as a third-party CDL testing site.
The Shellenberger Family of Companies is dedicated to providing reliable transportation services that exceed our customers’ expectations. By “delivering for tomorrow’s needs… today,” our team of talented drivers and support staff is committed to earning, and keeping, the loyalty of satisfied customers throughout the northeastern United States.
July 1 and 2, 2020: Driver Cookout at our Broad Street location to celebrate our enhanced driver benefits package. Learn more by clicking on the “Coronavirus Updates and other News” button on this page.
OPEN FOR BUSINESS
As our communities, nation, and world continue the war against Coronavirus, we offer our prayers and concern for all those in quarantine and those medical caregivers on the front lines of this battle.
In our business, we are part of the supply chain that is essential to restocking depleted store shelves. As such, our great team of drivers and staff are taking every precaution to safely remain Open For Business. We have protocols in place that we hope will keep every employee safe and our trucks rolling.
Know that we can be counted on to safely and reliably transport what needs to be delivered throughout this difficult time and beyond.