The Shellenberger Family of Companies
Look no further than S&H Express and the Shellenberger Family of Companies for complete truckload and LTL transportation and logistics services, including brokerage, jockey, warehousing, reefer and dry van trailer rentals, and CDL driver training and testing.
Founded in 1992 and headquartered in York, Pennsylvania, S&H Express is a leader in transportation and logistics services throughout the Northeastern and mid-Atlantic United States. S&H Express, S&H Transport, Granite Transportation, Demarche Transportation, Shelly Rentals, Landis Express, S&H Bulk Transport, HF Campbell Transportation, and Shelly Truck Driving School comprise the Shellenberger Family of Companies.
All divisions of the Shellenberger Family of Companies work in tandem to:
- deliver regional- and long-haul truckload, LTL, bulk, refrigerated, and dry-van carrier services including regular and as-needed service of specific lanes throughout the United States,
- provide full-service transportation logistics under a 48-state operating authority, Canada and Mexico, and
- train safety-conscious, efficient drivers for the trucking industry.
The 375 employees and drivers of the Shellenberger Family of Companies support the transportation, logistics, storage, and distribution needs of the growing pharmaceutical, healthcare, raw materials, food/beverage, retail, produce, paper and print materials industries throughout the Northeastern, mid-Atlantic, and Southeastern United States.
- S&H Express, the flagship of the Shellenberger Family of Companies, provides transportation and logistics services throughout the Northeastern, mid-Atlantic, and Southeastern United States.
- S&H Transport delivers comprehensive logistics support for industries throughout 48 states, Canada, and Mexico.
- Granite Transportation, meets the carrier needs of manufacturing, raw materials, food/beverage, paper, printed materials, and container product industries.
- Demarche Transportation, owned and operated by S&H Express, functions as an integrated partner of S&H Express. GL Day Transportation Services Inc. operates as an agent for Demarche and provides the primary assets for Demarche that run under the S&H Express DOT authority. Demarche provides customer truckload needs for Dry/Reefer Vans, Flatbeds, Drop Deck and Containers primarily in the NY, NJ, PA, DE and MD areas.
- Shelly Rentals offers reefer rentals, and 48’ and 53’ shuttle and dry van trailer rentals.
- S&H Bulk Transport (formerly Cassidy Transportation and Carroll Gross Transportation) dispatched from Manchester, MD, offers bulk tanker and flatbed trucking.
- Landis Express provides truckload and LTL service throughout the United States, and warehouse storage facilities in Reading, Pennsylvania.
- Shelly Truck Driving School, the only certified truck-driving school in Pennsylvania that is owned and operated by a private trucking company, trains women and men who wish to obtain a Class A, CDL license or who seek refresher courses. The school recently added the TransMaster Plus driving simulator to its curriculum, and is approved as a third-party CDL testing site.
The Shellenberger Family of Companies is dedicated to providing reliable transportation services that exceed our customers’ expectations. By “delivering for tomorrow’s needs… today,” our team of talented drivers and support staff is committed to earning, and keeping, the loyalty of satisfied customers throughout the northeastern United States.
****In addition to our weekday class schedule, we now offer weekend-only Class A CDL classes. For information or to REGISTER NOW, phone Dominick Grossi at the Shelly Truck Driving School: 717-848-5015 ext. 1106****
Children of employees are eligible for scholarships if they have earned a “B” average or better and plan to attend a two or four-year post-secondary school. Call David Ruiz at 717 848-5015 ext. 1119 for an application. Past scholarship recipients need only submit a copy of their most recent transcript and a letter stating their desire to reapply.